If you are responsible for the protection of employees who work remotely, visit members of the public or who work out in the field then the Accudata Lone Worker Tracker is the ideal solution. This innovative tracker provides extra protection and peace of mind to both worker and employer. If the lone worker presses the SOS button the employer will be alerted . The Fall Alert not only notifies the employer but also provides the exact location of the worker. A voice call is then initiated to check on the well-being on the worker.
The lone worker tracker is very easy to use and has a battery life of around 5 days on one charge. To charge simply place the tracker in the charging dock. There are various methods of wearing the tracker depending on personal preference or application. The Lone Worker Tracker is supplied with a belt clip and safety lanyard or can be carried in a pocket.
Unlike many tracking devices there are no subscriptions or contracts to worry about. The tracker is supplied with a pay as you go SIM card so you only pay for calls or text actually used. Simply top up £10 to activate online initially and then the tracker is ready to use.
Two Way Conversation
The lone worker tracker allows you to speak to the worker, check if they’re okay or send out updates directly through the tracker.
Set up geo-fence alerts and updates on whether your lone worker leaves or enters a pre-set area.
The lone worker tracker will alert you by text message and initiate a voice call if your worker presses the SOS function.
Fall Down Alerts
Get alerts if your worker falls or has a trip. This is very useful for employees working in high risk situations.
Do you have multiple employees you need to protect?
We can offer discounts for multiple units and you will be able to see your whole workforce on one screen.
Call to discuss on 01733 513222.
Optional Real time tracking
In normal mode your lone worker tracker will send alerts and locations by text message, however to view real time data from your tracker you can add the live real time tracking option. This will give you the ability to log into our live tracking server or use the live tracking app. You will also be able to get a complete time / location history of where your tracker has been. With this option you will receive 12 months unlimited live tracking, after 12 months we will send you a reminder to renew this service for only £50 for another 12 months. That’s less than 14 pence a day!
Live Tracking Option only £25:
- See all your tracking devices on one screen.
- Full feature google mapping including Street View and Live Traffic conditions.
- Click on any of your trackers to zoom in and get individual data.
- Check on locations at a glance.
- Cross browser and platform compatibility.
Full History of Movements.
- Check on actual routes and speeds of your vehicles.
- Get an insight into history, fast and detailed. Where workers moved, when and how they did it.
- Detailed history for 3 years, including all information relative to movements and events.
- Quick checks of any data from the past is possible through tracks list and map views with events filtering.
- The Time Machine feature is enables users to roll back in time and playback former movements and events as if they were passing through the time.
Events and Alerts.
Wherever you are, you will be instantly alerted to important activities.
- Easily add and manage event rules using intuitive wizard tool that guides you through selecting event type, choosing affected assets, setting geofence and time restrictions, and event specific parameters.
- Get real-time notifications to know what’s happening, the moment it happens. Choose to receive alerts via SMS, Email, push notification direct to your phone. The message contains all relative information including the map link where it happened.
- Unlike many traditional systems that can only alert user in an alarm events generated by devices, our sytem lets you know what’s happening with dozens of server-side monitored events, such as jamming detection, long idling or sensor value range exceeding.
Full Reporting and Automated Reports.
Dynamic reports provides a current, comprehensive view of all business activities, fleet usage and mobile workforce effectiveness.
- Retrieve detailed and summary reports about trips, visits, fleet and mobile workforce activity, fuel monitoring, driving quality, safety to help you run your business more efficiently.
- Get an easy, accurate read of everything going on from different perspectives. Use interactive tables and graphs, export results as Excel and PDF files or get them emailed to your inbox on a regular basis.
- See detailed information about every business asset, compare teams and groups of vehicles, or get summary efficiency overview to grow successfully.
- Analyse data across multiple assets with optimized algorithms, distributed computing, data caching and background pre-processing.
Task Manager lets you manage your mobile workforce in the most efficient way. It is based on GPS location of the employees and Tasks, assigned to them.
- Create tasks quickly on the map or on the timeline. Make tasks copies and schedule repeated tasks. Import tasks from ERP and CRM systems with API and file uploading tool.
- Assign tasks to employees, set due dates and times, set possible delay and minimum duration to figure out your current level of customer service.
- View tasks by selected date range, by status, by employee or by tags.
- Use analytic reports to see how your employees success. Compare individual workers and teams. See how your efforts increase an overall productivity from month to month.
Size 60mm x 40mm x 15mm
Charging voltage 5v DC