The Accudata Self Install GPS Tracker is the ideal solution for your live tracking needs. Simply sit the tracking device on top of your vehicle battery or place it out of sight in the engine bay. There are just two wires to connect so installation is complete within seconds. It is supplied fully configured so it’s ready to track and can easily moved between vehicles.
In addition to full Live Tracking the tracking platform offers a wide range of features such as driver behavior monitoring and crash detection, geo fencing and speed alerts. As soon as anything happens a notification will be sent via the app and through email. The tracker history and playback allows you to search for the moment you are looking for. Weekly or monthly mileage reports are available to help keep a check on fuel consumption and personal usage. Our secure servers store data for 3 years and you have access to genuine Google mapping with live traffic reporting and Street View.
Because of the easy installation, switching the tracker to another vehicle is quick and simple with no costly installation fees to pay. Users with more than one vehicle can see all vehicles on one screen.
12 months unlimited live tracking is included, with no hidden extras even if you travel outside the UK. The advanced multi network SIM card which is also included will track seamlessly in the whole of the EU and over 70 other countries. After the first 12 months you can renew your live tracking for just £50 per year with no contracts to sign or credit checks to pass.
We offer discounted pricing for multiple trackers. Contact us today on 01773 513222 to discuss.
Live Tracking Included
12 months unlimited
Live Real Time Tracking
Full access to live tracking platform
Track on your phone or PC
Simply download the free
Tracking app and control your tracker
Simple to install
Fully set up ready to track
Simply connect to power
Only 2 wires to connect
Live Tracking when you need it:
- See all your tracking devices on one screen.
- Full feature google mapping including Street View and Live Traffic conditions.
- Click on any of your vehicles to zoom in and get individual data.
- Check on locations speeds and routes at a glance.
- Cross browser and platform compatibility.
Full History of Movements.
- Check on actual routes and speeds of your vehicles.
- Get an insight into history, fast and detailed. Where the assets moved, when and how they did it.
- Detailed history of every trip for 3 years, including all information relative to movements and events.
- Quick checks of any data from the past is possible through tracks list and map views with events filtering.
- The Time Machine feature is enables users to roll back in time and playback former movements and events as if they were passing through the time.
Events and Alerts.
Wherever you are, you will be instantly alerted to important or disruptive activities.
- Easily add and manage event rules using intuitive wizard tool that guides you through selecting event type, choosing affected assets, setting geofence and time restrictions, and event specific parameters.
- Get real-time notifications to know what’s happening, the moment it happens. Choose to receive alerts via SMS, Email, push notification direct to your phone. The message contains all relative information including the map link where it happened.
- Unlike many traditional systems that can only alert user in an alarm events generated by devices, our sytem lets you know what’s happening with dozens of server-side monitored events, such as jamming detection, long idling or sensor value range exceeding.
Full Reporting and Automated Reports.
Dynamic reports provides a current, comprehensive view of all business activities, fleet usage and mobile workforce effectiveness.
- Retrieve detailed and summary reports about trips, visits, fleet and mobile workforce activity, fuel monitoring, driving quality, safety to help you run your business more efficiently.
- Get an easy, accurate read of everything going on from different perspectives. Use interactive tables and graphs, export results as Excel and PDF files or get them emailed to your inbox on a regular basis.
- See detailed information about every business asset, compare teams and groups of vehicles, or get summary efficiency overview to grow successfully.
- Analyse data across multiple assets with optimized algorithms, distributed computing, data caching and background pre-processing.
Task Manager lets you manage your mobile workforce in the most efficient way. It is based on GPS location of the employees and Tasks, assigned to them.
- Create tasks quickly on the map or on the timeline. Make tasks copies and schedule repeated tasks. Import tasks from ERP and CRM systems with API and file uploading tool.
- Assign tasks to employees, set due dates and times, set possible delay and minimum duration to figure out your current level of customer service.
- View tasks by selected date range, by status, by employee or by tags.
- Use analytic reports to see how your employees success. Compare individual workers and teams. See how your efforts increase an overall productivity from month to month.
Fleet Manager Tools.
Fleet Manager is one of the built-in apps for fleet operators and contains a huge range of tools for improving fleet productivity and safety.
- Internal database keeps everything about vehicles and drivers. It collects all technical and routine data about the usage, maintenance and accidents, which received from tracking devices and or manually by dispatchers.
- Check the fuel spend patterns for each driver, accurately calculate costs and improve fuel economy..
- Encourages drivers to adopt a better driving style and decrease accident rates with individual monitoring of driving behavior. See how it affects on costs related to vehicle repair and fuel consumption.
- Monitor personal usage of vehicles outside working hours and more accurately calculate working hours.
Ultra Compact size 90mm x 57mm x 14mm
Working Voltage 10v – 30v DC
Internal Back up Battery 200mAH
Waterproof to IP65