The Mirus outdoor noise measurement kit is perfect for 24/7 compliant outdoor noise measurements.
The Mirus outdoor noise measurement kit
measures noise continuously for 140 hours. The kit
includes everything you need to measure noise
outside in any weather. Supplied with a
Class 1 decibel meter for the complete solution to accurate,
external noise measurements
- Quickly converts your handheld sound level meter into an environmental monitor for 24/7 noise measurements for 140 hours*.
- Allows you to take noise measurements outdoors in all weather conditions, including 99% humidity, by hermetically sealing the pre-amplifier and associated circuitry for protection from adverse conditions.
- The hard case protects your sound level meter from all weather, dust and environmental conditions, and has been designed to withstand the dangers and risks of construction sites too.
- The windshield and bird spike protect the noise measurement microphone from weather and bird life.
- Installation and usage
The lockable case is easy to transport and install at your noise measurement site.
- Power is supplied via internal batteries and external power sources for flexibility.
The Mirus Outdoor Noise Measurement
kit is ideal for use in environments where the
measurement of mid to long term noise is required,
For example, checking that agreed noise limits have
not been broken.
This outdoor noise measurement kit is perfect for:
– Unattended outdoor noise measurements
– Construction site noise monitoring
– Environmental noise monitoring
– Boundary noise monitoring
- Class 1 Sound Level Meter with 1:1 & 1:3 octaves
- Class 1 Acoustic Calibrator
- Secure, Lockable Weatherproof Case
- Outdoor Microphone with 10m cable
- Analysis and reporting software
- USB download cable
- Heavy Duty Tripod
- 2 x 12v Batteries & Battery Charger
- Calibration certificates
- User manuals