The Model 22 noiseBadge system simply and accurately assesses and captures the true noise exposure of workers.
The personal noise dosemeter is a self-contained noise measurement device, also known as PSEM, that has no cables, displays or controls, making it the perfect solution for noise dosemetry, because units cannot be tampered with easily or damaged during measurements.
The Reader Unit controls the noise dosimeter for programming, calibration, start-stopping, downloading and storing measurements.
All key measurement parameters can be viewed on the large clear backlit screen of the Reader Unit, which also displays a time history graph of worker’s daily noise exposure.
The Reader Unit contains an integral acoustic calibrator allowing the noise dosemeter to be calibrated prior to and following each measurement in accordance with international regulations. The Pulsar Noise Dosemeter calculates the Daily Exposure for European legislation.
AnalyzerPlus allows users to quickly analyse and transform the data into informative report formats, simplifying a potentially complex and time consuming process.
Full ‘Time History’ information allows you to determine when key noise problems occur during a worker’s day. All the data essential to meet compliance with occupational noise regulations is obtained at the touch of a button and include: LAeq, LEP,d, % Dose and TWA. The additional ‘C’ weighted peak Time History allows you to fully assess risks from impulsive noise in the workplace.
- Compact, extremely robust and lightweight
- Portable, accurate and easy to use
- No cables or controls, reducing the risk of damage, misuse or tampering.
- Everything you need for compliance with occupational noise regulations supplied in one user-friendly package
- Ideal system for compliant assessment of workers’ industrial noise exposures
- Unique size and shape, innovative functional design
- Programmable for compliance with most worldwide regulations
- ‘Shake-to-wake’ function to extend battery life and operating time.
- Ergonomic Reader Unit with Integral Acoustic Calibrator
- Infra-red communication between Reader Unit and doseBadges
- Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery
- Outstanding Analysis & Reporting software supplied as standard.
- Ideal for lone workers, shift workers or those operating in several locations
- Suitable where people are working with moving machinery, or in difficult to reach areas
- 5 x Model 22 noise dose badge(s) & leather mounting kit(s)
- Model 22-R Reader unit with integral acoustic calibrator
- Charger unit for badges
- Hard Attaché Case
- Power supply
- AnalyzerPlus download, analysis and reporting software
- USB download cable
- Calibration certificates
- User manual