Great value, self-contained personal noise dosemeter for compliance with occupational noise regulations. You can capture, record and calculate noise exposure data with this new innovation for over 30 hours. This simple to use dosemeter measures all the noise parameters you need for legally compliant noise monitoring. The NoisePen has no cables, displays or controls. No separate charger or reader unit is needed, making it the perfect solution for personal noise measurement for shift workers, lone workers, confined space workers and people working in remote areas.
This personal sound exposure meter, the NoisePen, a self-contained noise monitor ideally suited for workers ‘on the go’. The NoisePen does not require a Charger or Reader Unit – all interactions are done via USB to a PC and our analysis and reporting software AnalyzerPlus.
- All programming and key functions such as start-stop, set up and configuration of the device, download, view and store measurements are performed prior to or on completion of field measurements via the software Pulsar AnalyzerPlus.
- The calibration of the NoisePen is also undertaken prior to taking a measurement with its acoustic calibrator and verified and logged via the software. The same process is carried out on return of the unit to base.
- Using the powerful AnalyzerPlus software, it is possible to schedule a timed measurement at a date and time of your choice. Conveniently, you can also repeat a selected pattern over a period of 7 days without having to reset the NoisePen.
- AnalyzerPlus software will provide a full map of ‘Time History’ information to help you determine when key noise problems occur during a worker’s day.
- All the data essential to meet compliance with occupational noise regulations is also available to view from the reporting facility such as: LAeq, LEP,d, % Dose and TWA.
- The additional ‘C’ weighted peak Time History allows you to fully assess risks from impulsive noise in the workplace.
- Portable, accurate and easy to use
- Designed to capture individual exposure to noise for over 30 hours
- Ideal for lone workers, shift workers or those operating in several locations
- Meets IEC 61252:1993 and ANSI S1.25:1991 standards
- Accurate measurements over a large dynamic range 70-140dB(A)
- Measurements can be scheduled for up to 28 days into the future
- No reader or charger required – fully operational via USB to a PC
- Set up, start, stop, download and report processes via AnalyzerPlus software
- Rechargeable in less than 4 hours
- Compliance with worldwide occupational or industrial Noise Regulations (UK, EU, OSHA, MSHA)
- Noise at work
- Industrial hygiene
Typical use is for employees who are exposed to different noisy machinery over a working day, those working alone, in vehicle cabins, those in difficult to reach environments (in factories, warehousing), or involved in shift work or with un-predictable work patterns.
- 3 x Model 26 NoisePen sound exposure meter & mini windshield (weight 82g)
- 3 x Mounting Strap
- Acoustic Calibrator
- Power supply
- Pulsar AnalyzerPlus analysis and reporting software
- USB download cable
- Carry Case
- Calibration certificates for the NoisePen and Acoustic Calibrator
- User manuals