This Class 1 noise measurement kit is an extremely accurate, reliable, ‘handheld’ precision instrument that is especially suited to Noise at Work and Occupational & Industrial Hygiene, and Environmental applications. They can also be used for entertainment noise and for measuring machinery and vehicle noise. Simplicity of use combined with the outstanding Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ reporting software (supplied as standard) allows you to effectively measure noise, store your measurements in the large internal memory and then effortlessly transform your measurements into final report formats.
- OLED display can be seen in all conditions
- Calibration prompt for compliant, accurate measurements
- Simultaneous measurement of all key noise parameters
- 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) dynamic measurement range
- Soft Touch Keypad. Ergonomic design to ensure easy navigation of menu.
- Data Logging. Transforms measurement data into compliant noise measurement reports within 2 clicks of a mouse.
- Leq, Peak and C-A for the HML method of hearing protection calculation
- Pause & back erase function
- Colour coding for measurement status.
- AnalyzerPlus data-logging software
- Manual audio record
- Audio Note
- Repeat Timer
- Single Timer
- Ln Values
- Real Time 1:1 Octave Band filter Analysis 31.5Hz to 16kHz
- Compliant with IEC 61672-1:2013
- Calibration certificate included as standard
- Noise at work
- Occupational & industrial hygiene
- Environmental noise measurement
- Boundary noise measurement
- Manufacturing (machinery noise testing and maintenance)
- Vehicle noise testing
- Entertainment noise measurement
‘AnalyzerPlus’ software package is supplied as standard. The instrument stores data in it’s large memory and the software allows the user to download their measurement data onto a PC or laptop for analysis and to create a variety of reports. This software features a hearing defenders’ tab for PPE equipment specification using octave band measurements including a large database of hearing protection equipment and reporting functions. Octave band analysis is the most detailed and accurate of the three methods commonly used to prescribe hearing protection by the HSE.
Included in the kit:
- Class 1 Nova Sound Level Meter
- Acoustic Calibrator
- Windshield, Wrist strap, Batteries
- AnalyzerPlus download, reporting & analysis software
- USB Cable, Calibration certificates
- Hard Attache Carry Case